There was a time when you would have not thought about purchasing an Induction Cooktop in India because of the frequent power cuts. This would have actually disabled you to cook anything on Induction Cooktop. Moreover, the utensils that you could have used on induction cooktops were also quite expensive. All these things changed with time and today we do not experience frequent power cuts in India anymore. The electricity is a lot more reliable and the utensils that you need to cook on induction cooktops are also quite cheap now.
With all these factors coming into play, it certainly makes sense to cut your dependency on LPG Stoves as you can opt for something a lot safer and a lot more efficient. Yes, we are talking about the Induction Cooktops. It certainly makes sense to switch your primary cooking station to an Induction Cooktop and you can either store away your LPG Stove or you can have it as backup stove depending on your needs. There are also many advantages of Induction Cooktops and we have listed some of them below in order to help you in understanding why Cooktops makes more sense than the LPG Stoves these days. These advantages are
- One of the best advantages of Induction Cooktop is that they are a lot safer than the LPG Stove. You do not have to worry about leakage or incidents like cylinder blast. This keeps you and your family safe.
- The fact is that a lot of energy is wasted when you use LPG Stove and this is not true with the Induction Cooktop. They are highly efficient and that is one of the reasons why your bills would come down while using Induction Cooktop.
- Induction Cooktops are also a lot more compact and they also look better. In such a case, they can really make your kitchen look better. You can opt for an approach wherein the wires would remain hidden under the kitchen top which certainly enhances the looks of your kitchen,
With all these advantages, we are sure that you are willing to invest in an induction cooktop. If so, then you are at the right place because, in the next section, we have listed details about some of the best cooktops that are available in India in 2020. Check them out now.
Best Buy Induction Cooktop Below 2000 Rs
Let us now look at the best induction cooktops that are available in India today. Here are more details about the same.
1. Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push button
The first one on our list is from Prestige and this is one of the best brands when it comes to Induction Cooktop. There are actually two models available in this Induction Cooktop; one of them is PIC 20 and the other one is PIC 27. Both of them work extremely well but we are specifically going to talk about PIC 20. This model features a control panel in the front with the push buttons and the top of the Induction Cooktop his made of Microcrystal panel. There are pre-programmed settings for many of the dishes.
For example, there are settings for Dosa/Chappati, Timer, pressure Cooker, Curry, Idly, Deep Fry, heating Milk, Keeping Warm and Sautéing. They make it a lot easier for you to cook and you do not really have to set the timer or temperature manually every time. It can be used with almost every induction compatible utensil with a diameter between 12 cm and 26 cm. There is also a safety feature that switches off the cooktop automatically after a specific time if it is not used.
This Induction Cooktop is also very power efficient and since it has pre-programmed Indian dishes, it becomes one of the most preferred choices for Indians. The approximate weight of this Induction Cooktop is 2.2 Kg and with the 1 year warranty, the brand has surely assured us of the reliability of this Induction Cooktop.
- The wattage of this Induction Cooktop from Prestige is 1200 W
- This can be used with the utensils with a bottom diameter of 12 cm to 26 cm.
- Features pre-programmed mode for Indian food
- Comes with microcrystal Glass Panel which looks quite attractive.
- The brand also offers 1 year warranty on this Induction Cooktop
2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
The second Induction Cooktop on our list is from Pigeon and this is yet another reliable Induction Cooktop that you can find in the Indian market. It is easy to assemble the cooktop and it is a lot easier to use the cooktop. There is no installation or anything required. Another advantage of this Induction Cooktop from Pigeon is that it also has different cooking modes which are specially designed for Indian kitchens. To begin with, there are cooking modes for Pressure Cooker, Sauté, Curry, Heating Milk, Dosa, Chappati, Deep Fry and Idly. With all these, it becomes an ideal choice for anyone planning to cook Indian food items.
You can also manually select the temperature and timer as per the requirements and that works well as well. The wattage of this Induction Cooktop is between 1800 watts and 2000 watts which depends on the temperature setting that you are using. The dual heat sensor ensures that the Induction Cooktop is maintaining a stable and consistent temperature. Apart from this, you also get a safety feature which turns off the Induction Cooktop if left unattended. While cooking with this Induction Cooktop you will notice that you are able to make dishes a lot faster and easier. There are indicators to let you know about the current state and there are also indicators for the error so that you can rectify and troubleshoot easily.
- Features a push button control panel along with 7 Indian menu options.
- The design is quite amazing. It also features a durable and sturdy built.
- There are dual heat sensors on the Induction Cooktop to ensure an efficient heat transfer and better control on what you are cooking.
- Comes with 1 year warranty from Pigeon.
- Safety feature includes automatic shut down if left unattended.
3. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
We also have an Induction Cooktop from Usha on our list. This Induction Cooktop is one of the best when it comes to design. It has a black glass top which has red prints on it and it looks really amazing because of that. You also get Combo packs from Usha where you can combine the Induction Cooktop with a colt mixer or a smash mixer if you need them. There is also a safety mechanism in this Induction Cooktop which protects the Induction Cooktop from fluctuations of up to 1500 volts. The computer chip in Induction Cooktop ensures that the power is utilized in the post efficient way.
Apart from the details listed above, this Induction Cooktop has a pre-set menu for Indian dishes. These options include Milk, Tea, Deep fry, Idli, Curry, Dosa, Roti and a manual mode. While using the manual mode, you will be able to select the temperature and power of the Induction Cooktop. You can also set a time if required which really eliminates the need of checking the curry or the dish again and again.
The power cord of this Induction Cooktop is also quite long so you do not have to worry about having a power socket around the installation point. The feet of this Induction Cooktop also have an anti-skid grip.
- This Induction Cooktop from Usha has a 1600 watts of power
- Loaded with safety features like over-voltage protection and auto turn-off.
- The temperature selection is a lot easier because it has a temperature indicator and the power selector on the control panel
- Usha offers 1 year warranty on this Induction Cooktop.
- It has 5 pre-set menu option and the cable of this Induction Cooktop is 1.2 meters long.
4. iBELL Induction Cooktop 2000 W with Auto Shut Off and Overheat Protection
We also have a cooktop from iBell on our list. While purchasing this product, you can choose between the two models. One of the models has a 2000 watt power output while the second one has a 2200 watt power output. We are specifically going to talk about the one with output of 2000 watt because that is enough for cooking any dish. While using this Induction Cooktop, you can manually set the timer, temperature and the power and this certainly enhances the capabilities for you.
The top of this Induction Cooktop has a high quality crystal glass which is resistant to high temperature and the LED display also helps you in checking the status as and when required. You get safety features integrated into this Induction Cooktop which includes over voltage protection, auto shut feature and an overheat protection to ensure that you and your family remains safe. It should also be noted that the standard warranty offered by this brand is 1 year but if you register your product, there is an extension of 6 months in the warranty. This takes the complete warranty to 18 months. The length of the cable is 1.5 meters which are enough for most of the kitchens as well.
- There are two models available from iBell. One of them has a 2000 watt power output and the second one has an output of 2200 watts
- The brand offers 18 month warranty and this Induction Cooktop is available at an affordable price.
- There is just manual mode on this cooktop and hence you can easily select the temperature and time.
- The top features a high quality crystal glass and it also has multiple safety protection features.
- Can adapt to different voltage inputs easily.
5. Inalsa Magnum 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
Moving on to the 5th product on our list, we have an Induction Cooktop from Inalsa which is yet another reliable brand in India. This Induction Cooktop is also available in combos and you can combine it with a kettle or a chopper which can make the cooking easy for you. The one touch button makes it really easy to use and with different cooking modes, you get the required versatility. There are safety features which offer protection from over-heating and then there are safety features to shut down the Induction Cooktop after a specific time
Talking about the compatible pots, you can use this Induction Cooktop with stainless steel pots, enamel cooking utensils, iron kettles, enamel stainless steel kettles, iron oil frying pans, iron pans and even iron plats with a flat base. The cooking modes that you get in this Induction Cooktop are pressure cooker, soup, curry, milk, chapatti, deep-fry and water. This lets you cook almost everything on the cooktop. You can also select the settings manually as per the requirement.
You can use this Induction Cooktop with the utensils which have diameter of between 12 cm and 26 cm. apart from this, the 4 digit display also helps you in checking the settings and the status. Variable temperature and power selection is one such unique feature here.
- This is an 1800 watt Induction Cooktop which is loaded with state of the art technology.
- It has 7 pre-programmed modes for cooking Indian dishes and that is a great help.
- The 4 digit display shares the information in a much better way and hence you do not feel anything is missing.
- Inalsa offers 1 year warranty on this Induction Cooktop.
- Comes loaded with safety features like auto shut off and overheat protection.
6. Havells Insta Cook RT 1400 watts Induction Cooktop
Next on our list is an Induction Cooktop from Havells. This cooktop comes with a black and golden design and this makes it look really attractive as well. It will really make your kitchen look better. From the pre-program standpoint, there are 4 different menus options for you. You will get Manual mode, Boil mode, Gravy Mode, Dal Mode and Deep Fry Mode. The manual mode offers enough control to you while cooking the food. The Induction Cooktop also comes with Double MOV Technology.The cooking is faster and efficient because of all this. With all these things, this Induction Cooktop from Havells becomes an ideal choice for any Indian household.
Apart from this, there are features like the automatic pan detection system. You will also get an option to set a timer between 0 to 120 minutes. The temperature is adjusted automatically as per the item that you are cooking. This Induction Cooktop has soft touch operation. While cooking, you have an option to choose between variable and fixed cooking. The intelligent cooking program adjusts the settings automatically and in terms of power efficiency, it is one of the most power efficient Induction Cooktop that you will find in the market. Overall, the performance of this Induction Cooktop is quite satisfactory and it ensures that you are getting the value for money while you purchase this.
- Features a unique design and this Induction Cooktop also comes with Double Mov Technology
- You can set a timer between 0 minutes to 120 minutes which offers ease while making dishes like halwa.
- This Induction Cooktop also has auto pan detection sensor.
- The maximum power output of this Induction Cooktop from Havells is 1400 watts.
- Comes with 1 year standard warranty on the product.
7. Hindware Dino IC100004 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop
On number 7, we have an Induction Cooktop from Hindware and this brand also has a good reputation in Indian markets. This Induction Cooktop offers a lot of flexibility as it lets you choose the timer setting. Apart from this, you can select different functions which include deep fry, pressure cooker, heat milk, curry, sauté, idli, water and the manual mode. They offer you with pre-set temperature and time which is actually required with many Indian dishes. Apart from this, the touch control on this Induction Cooktopis really easy to use which is yet another advantage of the Induction Cooktop.
You will notice that the operating output of this Induction Cooktop is 1900 watts and as a matter of fact, it is enough for you to work with. The warranty offered on this cooktop covers you from any malfunction or manufacturing defect during the course of 1 year. It is also a lot easier to clean this cooktop because the glass top doesn’t really attract any stains. Nothing sticks on it so you can easily clean the stuff with a damp cloth. The cooktop is durable and that is also evident from the sturdy built quality of this Induction Cooktop. The approximate weight of this Induction Cooktop is around 2 Kg and in our opinion, you can opt for this brand without any troubles or issues during the usage.
- This Induction Cooktop from Hindware has 7 cooking functions
- Features touch control for easy use and easy control of the settings
- The brand offers 1 year warranty on this Induction Cooktop.
- Apart from the details listed above, the maximum power output of this Induction Cooktop is 1900 watts.
- The top cooktop material is design with glass which can easily sustain high temperatures.
8. Wonderchef Power Induction Cooktop, 1800Watts, Push button control
Next on our list is an Induction Cooktop from Wonderchef. This Induction Cooktop is also quite elegant when it comes to the looks and it certainly beautifies your kitchen as well. Talking about the cooking functions, you can choose between hot pot, curry, fry, dosa, roti, keep warm, water, soup, rice, steam and milk mode. There is another advantage of this Induction Cooktop which we haven’t disclosed yet. This Induction Cooktop comes with a Turbo mode which makes it really very fast to cook your food. Yes, this is the best part about this induction cooktop from Wonderchef.
Talking about the other details, the induction cooktop comes with the maximum warranty available in the market. Yes, until now we have talked about the products that come with warranty of 18 months but this model specifically has a warranty of 2 years on it. Apart from this, the cooktop is also affordable so you do not have to worry about paying extra amount of money for all these features. The top has an A-class micro crystal plate which makes it a lot more durable and the high quality IGBT ensures efficient power consumption for you. Since you have the freedom to select the temperature manually, you will be able to alter it between 50 degree Celsius and 280 degree Celsius.Overall, it is a reliable Induction Cooktop with Turbo Cooking feature.
- This Induction Cooktop from Wonderchef has a power output of 1800 watts
- You can select between 11 pre-programmed modes and it also has 11 different temperature settings.
- One of the most energy efficient Induction Cooktop available in the market.
- Comes with dual layer induction coil which enhances the heat dissipation
- The brand offers 2 years warranty on the product.
9. V-Guard VIC 06 1600 Watts Induction Cooktop
Jumping on to Number 8, we have an Induction Cooktop from V-Guard. This features a reliable design and there are some unique design elements in this Induction Cooktop as well. To begin with the list of features, there is a voltage indicator on this induction cooktop. You can also select the manual mode to adjust the timer and temperature according to your need. Talking about the pre-programmed options, you get an option for Fry, Deep Fry, Boil, Dosa, Roti, idli and Milk. You can also make use of keep warm function to keep the pot hot after the meal has been prepared.
There are buttons to show you the temperature and then you also have a button which you show you the present status of the timer. It also lets you increase or decrease the timer. With this Induction Cooktop, you can set a timer for 4 hours or you can choose to select 24 hours present function. The 4 digital LED displays all the options correctly. While cleaning the Induction Cooktop you do not have to put in a lot of efforts as the damp cloth can do the job well. You would not have to worry about spills either. In terms of safety features, the cooktop has auto-cut off and always the cool top.
- The power output of this Induction Cooktop varies between 120 watt and 1600 watts which is dependent on the temperature you select.
- The temperature can be adjusted between 80 degree Celsius to 240 degree Celsius
- It comes with 5 pre-set Indian menu options.
- The cooktop has many safety features which include the auto-off and the top also remains cool which makes it safe to touch anytime.
- The brand offers 1 year of standard warranty on this Induction Cooktop.
10. Impex OMEGA-L3 Light Weight Induction Cooktop without Pot
We will now move on to the last product in our list and the least we can say is that it is reliable. This cooktop is available from Impex and it has a power output of 1200 watts.Talking about the safety features, the cooktop has automatic overheat protection and it also comes with automatic shut down when left unattended. With this cooktop, you can set a timer of up to 4 hours and at the same time, you can also set 24 hours pre-set timer. There are 8 levels of temperature adjustments which offer you with the required flexibility while you are cooking food.
Apart from the features listed above, there are also many programmed modes which can be used for automatic cooking. These cooking modes include Fry, Dosa, Chappati, Milk, Water, Rice, Porridge and an All Cooking mode. While you are cooking, you can also check the voltage input that you are getting because of a simple button on the Induction Cooktop. The timer can be adjusted and you can use any type of induction base utensil with this Induction Cooktop. Apart from this, you get a reliable warranty promise and a user guide which not only tells you about the usage of the Induction Cooktop but it also gives you the details of the error codes that you may get and how to resolve the error codes.
- This Induction Cooktop features a white micro-glass plate.
- The Induction Cooktop from Impex also has dual level coils which improve the thermal efficiency.
- The voltage is regulated automatically and the maximum power output of this Induction Cooktop is capped at 1200 watts.
- The brand offers a 1 year service warranty on this product.
- There are 7 programmed modes available in this cooktop for you.
These are the best Induction Cooktop that you will find in India in 2020 and for more information, you can visit the product page of these Induction Cooktops. Apart from this, you will also be able to check out the price of the Induction Cooktop and purchase the Induction Cooktop with help of product page.